Simple terms and conditions which apply when using this website.
Terms and Conditions: Disclaimer
Content in this site comes from a variety of sources. As the editors and publishers, The Rabbit Patch Ltd make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all content before publication.
This website exists for the purpose of sharing information and is published in all good faith. The Rabbit Patch Ltd reserve the right to edit or omit any information supplied prior to publication.
Contributors and all parties involved in the production of this website cannot be held responsible for any omissions, errors and subsequent changes, whatever the implications.
The Rabbit Patch Ltd does not endorse and cannot be held responsible for any content or claims made by advertisers or contributors appearing within this website.
We do not accept any liability for submissions, manuscripts or photographs provided by contributors.
The Rabbit Patch Ltd reserve the right to make reasonable changes to the terms and conditions at any time. We will only do so when we have good reason. We will tell you when we do. The changes will apply from the date shown in the notice. You should visit our product regularly to find out about any changes.
All rights reserved. Disclaimer updated 23.8.17
Terms and Conditions: House Rules
We will avoid over-moderating, as long as you use this product in the spirit with which it is intended.
- When you comment please don’t be offensive or contentious.
- Post as if you were talking to someone in real life and with the same courtesy.
- Bear in mind that you are part of a community which is no different to one in real life.
- If you are offensive or contentious your comments will be removed.
This applies to all of the Visit Fylde Coast websites and their corresponding Facebook/social media pages.
If you think that anything break these house rules please contact us with details and it will be reviewed and removed if necessary. Contributors who act in an offensive manner will be blocked.
Terms and Conditions: Examples of Offensive Behaviour
In particular, but not limited to:
- Do not use obscenities, discriminatory language, or other dirty and foul language which isn’t suitable for a public forum
- Do not post adverts, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Do not include email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information for yourself or other people
- Do not post critical, libellous, defamatory, threatening, harmful abusive or spiteful and generally foul comments that will cause trouble
- Do not post anything that refers to anything which is illegal
- Do not use the sites as a platform for political or religious content
Find out More
If you love Blackpool and the Illuminations you ought to sign up for our weekly email newsletter. It’s packed full of interesting things and will arrive in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
You’ll find lots of photos on our Live Blackpool Facebook page why don’t you share yours!
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast
If you think that we’ve missed something out that would have helped you then by all means send us a quick email – to jane@theRabbitPatch.co.uk and we’ll do our very best to help.